Coco rules + New Hairstyle

I cleaned the shit off my pink high-tops and drove home, stopping for an espresso at the coffeehouse across from the college. Men and women were hunched over copies of Jean Paul Sartre and writing in their journals. Most wore the thin-rimmed tortoiseshell glasses favored by intellectuals. Their clothes were faded to a precisely fashionable degree; you can buy them that way from catalogs now, new clothes processed to look old. The intellectuals looked at me in my overalls the way such people inevitably look at farmers. 

I dumped a lot of sugar in my espresso and sipped it delicately at a corner table near the door. I looked at them the way farmers look at intellectuals.
This is what I've got:



All the accessoires (including my necklace and red clutch) are from COCO unique workshop. Recently I bought my first Coco bag. And then I fell in love. I became real Cocoman.
Now I have a real small pawn of Coco luxuries and I'm realy satisfied. I can sincerely tell that Coco stuff are absolutely divine, and the things I like the most are those clutches. They can brighten up every outfit, from casual daily appearance to evening night out.
U can find Coco HERE, or on the left side of my blog.




(Coco earrings and Coco brooch)




*Svi asesoari koje možete vidjeti na prethodnim slikama (uključujući moju torbu i ogrlicu, ali i naušnice i broš na jednoj od slika) su iz COCO radnje ručno rađenog nakita i drugih asesoara.
Nedavno sam kupila moju prvu Coco torbu. A onda sam se zaljubila ! Postala pravi Cocoljubac.
Sada imam vlastitu malu Coco zalagaonicu i veoma sam zadovoljna. Mogu iskreno reći da su Coco stvari apsolutno božanstvene, a ono što bih ja izdvojila kao svoj poseban fetiš - jedu torbe, tzv. Clutches. Dašak Coco asesoara je tu da ovježi svaki outfit, da mu da notu posebnosti i jedinstvenosti, bez obzira da li je riječ o dnevnoj varijanti  stylinga, ili pak večernjem izlasku.
Coco možete naći na linku ovdje, ili na lijevoj strani moga bloga.



Share:

17 comments

  1. Divna ti je frizura! Prelep osmeh:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Svidja mi se ogrlica,sve je divno uklopljeno.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kako ti mene na nekoga podsjecas, svaki put kad dodjem na blog razmisljam o tome. Divna ti je frizura :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pa nisi li ti prelijepa :D
    <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. classy :)

    http://hedonismbysisi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kako sam ja zaljubljena u tvoje obrve <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! You look amazing! I love your haircut!
    I am now following you, hope you follow back xx

    http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL DARLING!!!!VEOMA ZENSTVENO I ELEGANTNO!!
    XOXO





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. PREDIVNA SI I BAS SI ELEGANTNA. CMOKKKK

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a nice blog and you look so pretty!:) I have an award for you on my blog

    http://secretuntiltomorrow.blogspot.fi/2012/07/ootd-colorfully-chic-7-facts-award.html

    xoxo Helmiina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit,i am on your blog from the award,from Hemiina
    Its look verry nice!X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey dear! Thanks for comment but i cannot see your follow! Yes, sure we can follow each other! follow me and I'll follow you right back! I swear! ;)
    You are also very beautiful! :D

    www.sweetiecharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you look absolutely stunning! That dress is gorgeous.
    Your blog is lovely! I have a new post on my blog, and I would love to hear what you think.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing and ispiring collection of images!!! Well done!!!Love your blog honey!!!
    Sending you kisses and hugs.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark 
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete